Friday, October 16, 2009

Test for BarCamp

Ok. Ok. Not that anyone out there actually reads this. But I'm gonna try to document my first tech (un)conference on this lil ol blog o' mine. Here's to progress!

The fun begins saturday @ 8. I can't say I get giddy much...unless you count the times when Apple/Blackberry/Palm releases something. Fine I get giddy plenty but I must say I'm extra giddy to see what BarCamp Nashville is gonna do sat morning! As giddy as a mexican sitting down to a taco buffet...and I can say that cuz I AM a Mexican and I can truly attest that if I were sitting down to a taco buffet, my level of giddyness would be a level 9 on a scale of 10.
So there.

Now you know.

Um... now let's just hope my 'berry doesn't fail me.

Stay tuned kids...er. Kid...well. uh MOM.

- gc
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: