Sunday, October 11, 2009

im a scalawag...if thats even how you spell it.

so im going to try to shake the dust of old blog...and get some words on here. I've not been faithful to this page. I guess I got a "good dose of real life" and left this poor page in ill repair

so much to say and nothing really to show for myself (regarding this site at least). times are hard these days, but my chin is upward facing. i know. i know its cryptic, but at least I know where I've been.

there's been death, and new life since my last post. some, too long to write about. some, to emotional to bring up.

new friends have turned into older relationships and even newer friends have come. I don't even think anyone really reads this but its good to get some words out there. so.

so.


here I am.

prodigal



[+] greg

No comments: