Friday, November 20, 2009

Do I really need to???

I'll level with ya. I've been learning some good lessons lately, and I'm talkin, learning the hard way. Maybe that's the way we should learn sometimes but boy this is tough! Most of these lessons have to do with work and how I run my day. Some of you that know me might think I am a hard worker, always busy and always productive....well, I got a confession to make. I am pretty darn lazy. Yes. I have been lazy for the last 3 months maybe longer if I trace it back far enough. I know. Its hard for me to believe it too.
.
Now, this is not me portraying some sort of workaholic attitude and sayin "Man, I don't work hard enough, I need to work harder" or "Oh, its just not good enough.". Nope. Just plain lazy... Sure, I could blame it on a lot of things. Stress at work, the time change, my mental state (which is fine really, but sometimes I wonder), or anything else that I can wave my finder at. But the problem is me and lately my burnout factor is short. Yes, I've argued the fact that I'm doing overnight installs and workin longer hours but I KNOW that my procrastination and lazyness contribute to this downward spiral of unproductuve days.
.
So there I said it.
I'm suffering from a case of Lazy-itis.
.
So what do I do? My mind says get of of this funk fast. But my body says "tomorrow."
.
I need an out fast or else this will effect everything in my life even more than it already has.
.
I just needed to get this out there in the open. Yes. I'm guilty of this and I apologize openly.
.
So now, all that's left is for me to actually not be lazy. Easier said than done chief. Easier said than done.
.
Tomorrow.
.

-gc

[Sent from my BlackBerry®]

No comments: