Sunday, October 18, 2009

Steady as she goes

Not that a whole bunch has happned theseast few days, but I'm still trying to process some new ideas that have come about.
.
I wanted to go on a trail run this morning to hash things out in my head but that idea was easily destroyed by staying up til 1am. Mind you, that I'm used to going to bed round the 11th hour and waking up at 8 at the latest on the weekends. So much to my disapointment when 11am rolled around my attempt to get out to Percy Warner was demolished.
.
So here I am at Fido. And still no time to really think about my next step. Although I'm starting to think that I may just float this one through... Meaning, let see what happens next.
.
My line of thinking currently is to just continue on this path. Not to fast. Not too slow.
.

.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: