Saturday, October 17, 2009

The hesitation

So.
What is it that I ultimately want to do with my life? My set of skills? The tools that I have gained from education and experince?
.
These are all questions that have been in the back of my mind and have recently been brought to the forfront of my mentality. All the past conversations and events have led up to this type of thinking.
.
What's more, is that now I'm realizing where I wanna be and where I am is not as far as I thought but the jump between is psyching me out.
.
Its like trying to cross a steam. Sometimes you can jump from rock to rock and get across swiftly. And sometimes you stop on a rock and as you try to get to the next one (that isn't very far away, mind you) and you hesitate. You realize that the longer you wait the more you realize fear is setting in.
.
That's where I am. The hesitiation.
I can see where I wanna be. Just don't wanna fall. Its gotta be calculated. Assesing the risk comes easier than taking it.
.
gc
.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: